- Urea 10%: keratoplasty, keratolytic, hydrating;
- Salicylic acid: antifungal, keratolytic;
- Complex of Icelandic lichen, green fern and peat moss: film-forming, hydrating;
- Capryloyl glycine: antibacterial, deodorant; Salicylic acid: antifungal, keratolytic;
- OE Tea Tree: bactericidal, fungicidal;
- OE White Thyme: deodorant, bactericidal;
- OE Hyssop: protective, soothing in case of black nails following blows and bruises;
- OE Tagetta: soothing, softening calluses;
- OE Lavender: specific for blisters, soothes discomfort.
Use: Use morning and evening on clean skin. Apply the right dose of product on the foot, massaging gently until completely absorbed. External use. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Aqua [Water], Glycerin, Urea, Cetearyl alcohol, Glyceryl stearate, Palmitic acid, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Stearic acid, Salicylic acid, Coco-caprylate, PEG-100 stearate, Carbomer, Pentylene glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl glycol, 1,2- Hexanediol, Sodium gluconate, Sodium hydroxide, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) herb oil, Cera alba [Beeswax], Hyssopus officinalis herb oil, Thymus vulgaris oil, Tagetes minuta flower oil, Linalool, Capryloyl glycine, Propanediol, Honokiol, Lactic acid, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) leaf oil, d-Limonene, Polypodium vulgare rhizome extract, Sodium bicarbonate, Tropolone, Limonene, Cetraria islandica thallus extract, Sphagnum magellanicum extract, Citric acid.
Avoid leaving products open and unused for long periods of time. Store cosmetics in cool, dry places away from light. Any slight variation in color indicates the naturalness of the components and does not alter the quality of the product. PAO 6M
- WITH PLANT ACTIVES
- DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
- External use
- Made in Italy